Welcome to Hanna’s Handiworks 2022 Spring Line Sneak Peek. Join our National Sales Manager, John, as he provides a glimpse of our incoming items, currently only available to view or shop through our showrooms or by calling us at (800) 899-8009. For more information and to view our full product line including current catalogs, please explore our site at hannashandiworks.com
Welcome to Hanna’s Handiworks 2021 Wholesale Christmas Review | Mid-Year Update. Join Hanna as she takes you on a behind-the-scenes tour of our most popular Christmas items, including information on our other 2021 lines including Licensed Collegiate. For more information and to view our full product line including current catalogs, please explore our site at hannashandiworks.com
Explore a sampling of our 2021 Licensed Collegiate Decor from our Kansas City Showroom. Please note: If you find an item featured in our Immersive 3-D Showroom but cannot find that product online or it no longer links to an active listing, that item has already sold out and been removed from inventory. Be sure to check our website daily for holiday, seasonal and spring line updates as well.
Please note: As items sell out, they are removed from inventory. If you find merchandise in this catalog that no longer links to an active product on our website, that item has sold out and been removed from stock.
When shopping with us by appointment this summer at our home office in Lee’s Summit, MO, we encourage you to explore the Greater Kansas City Metro at large and experience the tastiest Burnt Ends as voted on by our staff. Maybe we’re partial, but we believe Kansas City is not only home to mouthwatering Burnt Ends, but first-class BBQ in general. With that said, we invite you to be the final judge. Enjoy!
While visiting Kansas City, be sure to check out our post on the Top 11 Things to See and Do Around Kansas City.
- Jack Stack BBQ – 1840 NW Chipman Rd, Lee’s Summit, MO 64081 – (816) 621-7427 (voted #1 by our staff, you simply can’t go wrong with Jack Stack BBQ; they offer hungry diners 5 Metro locations to choose from and also ship nationwide)
- Oklahoma Joes Gas Station BBQ – 3002 West 47th Ave, Kansas City, KS 66103 – (913) 722-3366 (while Joe’s Kansas City BBQ has 4 locations in the Metro, the original gas station location was voted #2 by our staff and also ships nationwide)
- The Original Arthur Bryant’s BBQ – 1727 Brooklyn Ave, Kansas City, MO 64127 – (816) 231-1123 (renowned New-Yorker author, Calvin Trillin, declared in Playboy Magazine that “…the single best restaurant in the world is Arthur Bryant’s Barbecue at 18th & Brooklyn in Kansas City,” and they ship nationwide via Goldbelly. Arthur Bryant’s was voted #3 in our staff survey)
- Gates BBQ – 10440 E US Hwy 40, Independence, MO 64055 – 816-353-5880 (a Kansas City tradition, Gates BBQ has a long and fascinating history not to mention some of the tastiest BBQ in town and tied for 4th/5th place with our next recommendation below)
- Q 39 Midtown – 1000 W 39th St, Kansas City, MO 64111 – (816) 255-3753 (tied for 4th/5th place with Gates, Q 39 is a more recent addition to Kansas City BBQ scene, but came to play big: Served from an open kitchen designed to provide guests a fine dining, KC BBQ experience, let Chef Rob put his years of competition and championship awards to work for you)
- Jazzy B’s – located along the scenice drive to Jackson County Missouri’s Lake Jacomo, Jazzy’s B’s has both dine-in and food truck options – give them a call or visit at 1803 #B NE Colbern Rd, Lee’s Summit, MO 64086 – (816) 272-0654
- Filling Station BBQ – opening as a Texaco Station in the 1930’s, the gas station was renovated in 1999 to become a BBQ restaurant, conveniently located in downtown Lee’s Summit – 333 SE Douglas, Lee’s Summit, MO 64063 – (816) 347-0794
- Char Bar – because who doesn’t want to play bocce ball, ping pong or cornhole while eating delicious BBQ in the heart of Kansas City – 4050 Pennsylvania, Kansas City, MO 64111 – (816) 389-8600
- BB’s Lawnside BBQ – one of the funnest dining experiences in Kansas City, see them as featured on Food Network’s Diners, Drive-Ins, Dives – 1205 E. 85th, Kansas City, MO 64131 – (816) 822-7427
Remember to make your appointment with us at (800) 899-7009 if you’d to shop our Home Office Showroom in Lee’s Summit, MO, and be sure to check out our full Events Calendar here.
When shopping with us at Las Vegas Market this summer, we encourage seafood and sushi lovers to explore the city and experience some serious eats. From a casual dinner out, to a light grab-and-go, to an exquisite night on the town, there is an option for every taste in the list we’re sharing. And in case anyone needs us to go back out to Vegas for a second tasting, we’d be happy to. Enjoy!
- Sushi Hiroyoshi – 5900 W. Charleston Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89146 – (702) 823-2110 (for a refreshingly fresh experience, we recommend the sashimi, or sushi and sushi rolls)
- Naked Fish’s Sushi & Grill – 3945 S. Durango Dr. #A6, Las Vegas, NV 89147 – (702)-228-8856 (voted the best sushi in Las Vegas over 14 years, try the “For Sizzle My Nizzle” for something spicy & different but entirely legal)
- The Water Grill – 3500 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89109 – (702) 832-4777 (the photos on their website speak volumes and are not only worth the scroll, but worth more than any words we could add)
- The Boilery Seafood & Grill – 2605 S. Decatur Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89102 – (702) 405-8838 (one of the newest restaurants on our list, die-hard seafood lovers will appreciate their raw bar offerings, but we suggest any of their seafood boil combos)
- Joe’s Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab – 3500 South Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89109 – (702) 792-9222 (grab your spangles and head to Joe’s Las Vegas for dinner on the town done right – and might we suggest absolutely anything off their dinner market card menu)
After you’ve dined on the finest seafood & sushi in Vegas, find tea, find us at World Market Center | Las Vegas Market | Showroom C-0991, Bldg. C | 475 S. Grand Central Pkwy, Las Vegas, NV 89106, August 22nd-26th, 2021. Be sure to check out our full Events Calendar here.
When shopping with us at the Philadelphia Gift Show this summer, we encourage you to join the hunt for the best Philly Cheesesteak in the city! While this may be one edible debate that will never be settled (thankfully), we just want to point out that the reward is in the journey.
- Dalessandro’s Steaks – 600 Wendover Street, in the Roxborough neighborhood of Philadelphia at the corner of 600 Wendover Street and Henry Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19128 – (215) 482-5407 (located to the north in one of Philadelphia’s most charming and historic neighborhood’s, be sure to check their website for hours and information)
- Joe’s Steaks & Soda Shop – 1 West Girard Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19125 – (215) 423-5637 (a Philly favorite for more than six decades, Joe’s has two locations, this being closest to downtown – be on the lookout for their new Chicken Cheesesteak)
- Sonny’s Famous Steaks – 228 Market St., Philadelphia, PA 19106 – (215) 629-5760 (located near the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall, Sonny’s is within walking distance to the city’s top, historic attractions and has won many honors and awards)
- Jim’s South Street – 400 South Street, Philadelphia, PA 19147 – (215) 928-1911 (located on the “hippest street in town,” Jim’s has been family owned since 1976 and is a five-time winner of Philadelphia Magazine’s “Best of Philly” award)
- Cleaver’s – 108 S. 18th St., Philadelphia, PA 19103 – (215) 515-3828 (for over 35 years, the family behind Cleaver’s operated as a cheesesteak manufacturing company before opening the doors to their own restaurant in 2016, situated it in the heart of Center City Philadelphia near Rittenhouse Park)
After you’ve sampled Philadelphia’s finest, find us at the Greater Philadelphia Expo Center | Booth 731 – 100 Station Ave, Oaks, PA 19456, July 25th-28th, 2021. Be sure to check out our full Events Calendar here.
Headquartered in a corporate cave complex, we enjoy spending time outdoors every opportunity we can, and spring gardening season allows us to combine one of our favorite hobbies with one of our favorite products. Featuring our Meadow Fields Wall Planter #61058, this easy-breezy planting tutorial uses 1 planter of this 2-piece set and both can be used as a tabletop piece or wall hanger via built-in hooks. We have a limited supply remaining, and this cute, metal planter set is on sale now for just $26.50/set. Licensed retailers shop wholesale 24/7 with an approved account at hannashandiworks.com
When shopping with us at the Atlanta International Gift and Home Market this summer, we encourage you to explore the city and experience peaches and tea, Atlanta style! Because nothing hits the spot on a summer afternoon like a sip of southern-style tea or a forkful of peach pie, peach cobbler, or even a spoonful of peaches and cream, we think you’ll develop a sweet spot in your heart for every place on our list. No thanks necessary, just enjoy those sweet Georgia peaches!
- Buttermilk Sky Pie Shop – 4600 Roswell Road, Suite C130, Sandy Springs, GA 30342 – (404) 975-3822 (no words necessary, just a grin because boy howdy look at that pie menu)
- Aunt Evelyn’s Peach Cobbler – (877) 577-9933 (you can’t technically visit this location, but you can pick up the best peach cobbler in America at 2 Metro Atlanta market locations or have any of Evelyn’s cobblers shipped frozen nationwide)
- The Varsity Atlanta – 61 N. Ave., Atlanta, GA 30308 – (404) 881-1706 (sitting on 2 city blocks, this enormous restaurant can accommodate 800 diners inside. Opened in 1928, this location quickly gained the reputation of being “the world’s largest drive-in”)
- Mary Mac’s Tea Room – 224 Ponce De Leon Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30308 – (404) 876-1800 (established in 1945, Mary Mac’s is the last remaining of 16 tearooms that once dotted Atlanta, we recommend the Georgia Peach Cobbler and Southern Special)
- Just Add Honey Tea Company – 684 John Wesley Dobbs Avenue, Unit E, Atlanta, GA 30312 – (404) 850-6510 (book a Tea Tasting or Afternoon Tea experience; check here regarding current hours and capacity)
After you’ve savored Atlanta’s finest peaches and tea, find us at AmericasMart | Showroom 705, Bldg. 2 | 240 Peachtree Street Northwest, Atlanta, GA 30303 July 13th-19th, 2021. Be sure to check out our full Events Calendar here.
When shopping with us at the Minneapolis Total Home, Gift, and Accessory Market this summer, we encourage you to explore the city and the burger it’s most known for, a Jucy Lucy, a.k.a. burger stuffed with cheese and accompaniments. Unless you live in/around Minneapolis or travel there for work or fun, you might not realize Jucy Lucy’s are a thing, a very delicious thing, and definitely a thing you should try. So when visiting the Twin Cities, we suggest you grab some extra napkins, come hungry, and get ready to say, “Cheese!”
- Matt’s Bar – 3500 Cedar Avenue S, Minneapolis, MN 55407 – (642) 722-7072 (home to the original Jucy Lucy, how can you beat that?)
- Blue Door Pub – Longfellow – 3448 42nd Avenue S, Minneapolis, MN 55406 – (612) 315-2470 (two words: The Blucy, featuring bleu cheese, garlic, and pickle on the side)
- Red Cow – 50th & France – 3624 W. 50th St., Minneapolis, MN 55410 – (612) 767-4411 (be sure to check out Red Cow’s Signature Burger or the Barcelona)
- Casper’s & Runyon’s Nook – 492 Hamline Ave., St. Paul, MN 55116 – (651) 698-4347 (part of the St. Paul scene since 1938, take the Nookie Challenge if you dare: Eat 2 Nookie Supreme Burgers & Fries and win a free T-Shirt)
- Bennett’s Chop & Railhouse – 1305 W. 7th St., St. Paul, MN 55102 – (651) 228-1408 (we suggest Finnegan’s Beer Cheese Burger or the Juicy Juanita)
When you’re done enjoying old-fashioned, stuffed-burger goodness, find us at Minneapolis Mart | Red 220, 10301 Bren Road West, Minnetonka, MN 55343, June 27th-29th and July 30th-August 3rd, 2021. Be sure to check out our full Events Calendar here.