Dear Valued Business Owners and Merchandise Buyers,
For months, the world has watched as the trade war between the United States and China escalates. While the first two rounds of tariffs, which imposed a 25% incremental duty on designated goods imported into the U.S., has had a minimal affect on Hanna’s Handiworks’ products, the potential for a third round of tariffs will have a different impact, which is why we are writing this today.
The proposed third round of tariffs, which encompass a 10% incremental duty on thousands of consumer products, would impact select items within our product lines. It is our current understanding that if this third round of tariffs were enacted, the timeline would be Sept/Oct 2018 and because of this, Hanna’s Handiworks, LLC would be required to pay an incremental 10% duty on designated items we import at & after that time.
As wholesalers, who both care about the service we provide and the value we give you, it is our sincere hope that the current administration is able to negotiate a trade agreement with China that does not include these new tariffs. As a business, we have to prepare for that possibility. In order to keep our prices as low as possible across the board, Hanna’s Handiworks will have no choice but to increase prices on affected items as much as 10% to offset their incremental duty expense. Any price changes would go into effect immediately if & when this third round of tariffs is enacted. If a price increase on these tariff-affected products is necessary, we will contact you regarding these changes.
Whether in regards to these changes or future impacts to any products we import and sell, we will continue to openly and transparently communicate that with you, as we are in this together. In the meantime, if you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com or 800-899-7009.
Thank you for being a valued Hanna’s customer.
With kind regards,
Ron Dolasky, President, Hanna’s Handiworks, LLC
Watch and vote as Havest, Palvem, Dingnar and Thiglen battle it out to be Hanna’s Handiworks top-dressed gnome in our Garden Gnome Fashion Battle 2018!
April 2018 Sample Store Sweepstakes
Official Rules and Regulations
Hanna’s Handiworks, LLC, Sample Store Promotion (April 17 – April 23, 2018)
- Sweepstakes: April 2018 Sample Store Sweepstakes (herein also referred to as “Promotion”), opens at 10am CDT April 17, 2018 and closes at 11:59pm CDT April 23, 2018.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Hanna’s Handiworks, LLC, 350 NW Space Center Drive, Lee’s Summit, MO 64064, (816) 373-3900, firstname.lastname@example.org. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and Regulations and the decisions and directives of the Sponsor, as it pertains to this Promotion, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission and processing of Entries and the overall administration of Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may be reached directly via email only at email@example.com during the Promotion period.
- Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older before the start of this Promotion period. Sponsor and their respective parents, children, domestic partners, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, taxes and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- How to Enter: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Making a purchase or payment of any kind will not increase your chances of winning. All Entrants must enter the Sweepstakes online during the Promotion period by following the Sponsor’s participating Facebook page, and liking and commenting on the Promotion’s post and voicing preferred choice of design which can be found here. Only one Entry per Entrant allowed regardless of how many entries/comments/likes are received on Promotion post or Sponsor Facebook page per Entrant. Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet Entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant’s Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth herein. All Entries must be submitted and posted by the end of the Promotion period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Prizes: Grand Prize: 2 (two) Winner(s) will receive 1 (one) Home OR Love Bud Vase Wall Hanging based on their Facebook vote, choice or comment left on the Promotion’s original Facebook post, wherein Entrant submitted their preferred “Home” or “Love” option desired for this Sweepstakes (approximate retail value or “ARV”: $20 USD each, regardless of design). Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules and Regulations is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items. This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States only and prize will be awarded to winning Entrant(s) only who must pick the prize up in person from: Hanna’s Handiworks Sample Store, 350 NW Space Center Drive, Lee’s Summit, MO 64064 within 30 days of Facebook acceptance of notification or prize will be forfeited. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules and Regulations will result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Winner Selection: The Winner(s) of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion period. The random drawing will be conducted on or about April 25th, 2018, upon Promotion period end, by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
- Winner Notification: Winner(s) will be notified by comment on the original Facebook Promotion post and/or Facebook messaging to the Entrant profile provided in Sweepstakes Promotion Entry, approximately on or about April 25th, 2018, after the random drawing. Potential Winner(s) must accept and respond to prize notification via response comment on the original Promotion post and/or Facebook messaging (as directed and initiated by Sponsor) within 48 hours of notification being sent. Prizes not accepted and/or claimed via Facebook as directed above by 4pm CDT April 27, 2018 risk being forfeited. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive, unattended or unmonitored Facebook account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any social media, web-based or email account. Prize Winning Entrant(s) must pick prize up in person from: Hanna’s Handiworks Sample Store, 350 NW Space Center Drive, Lee’s Summit, MO 64064 within 30 days of Entrant’s Facebook acceptance of notification, or prize will be forfeited.
Any Winner notification left unanswered and/or unaccepted by 4pm CDT April 27, 2018, or for any reason notification returned or noted as undeliverable or unreadable, may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively \”the Prize Claim Documents\”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
- Limitation of Liability: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes, or availability of any network, media or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes in any form.
- Winner List/Official Rules: To obtain a copy of the Winner(s) List or a copy of these Official Rules and Regulations, send your written request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Hanna’s Handiworks, LLC, Attn: April 18 Sample Store Sweepstakes, 350 NW Space Center Drive, Lee’s Summit, MO 64064. Requests for the names of the Winners and Official Sweepstakes Rules must be received no later than May 1st, 2018, approximately one week after the Promotion Period has ended.
Showroom Shopping Appointments
Visually, our catalogs and website are great, but they can never match the experience of shopping with us in person. In addition to our Kansas City Showroom at Hanna’s Handiworks home office, we maintain permanent showrooms at AmericasMart in Atlanta, Dallas Market Center, Las Vegas Market and Minneapolis Mart, as well as temporary space at the Philadelphia Gift Show. Browse our Events Calendar to find a market date near you.
Open during standard market hours per location, setting a showroom shopping appointment can help buyers navigate the hectic pace of market days and streamline their market experience. Each showroom appointment is set with a knowledgeable team member, who is ready to answer your questions and guide you through our product lines and offers. To schedule your showroom appointment today, call us at (800) 899-7009.
Download or Submit Image Requests
One of the most common requests our Art Department receives, are customers asking for product images to use in their inventory databases, spreadsheets, online storefronts and social media campaigns. Today, we’re sharing two ways for you to get the images you need fast and efficiently.
To Obtain Web-Standard JPEGs (best for websites, spreadsheets and social media uses)
Fastest: Search our website by item number, clicking on the thumbnail of each item to get to its individual product listing. From each product listing page, simply right click on the product image, choose the “Save Image As” option, then name the file and choose a destination for the photo you are saving. We recommend naming the image file(s) by respective item number(s), in addition to the tag Hanna’s Handiworks.
Alternatively: Email a PDF copy of your order to our Art Department, notating the products for which you’d like jpegs. These requests are typically shared via DropBox, and you will receive a link to download your images as your photo request is processed.
To Obtain Hi-Res TIFFs (best for print and advertorial uses)
Email a PDF copy of your order to our Art Department, notating the products for which you’d like tiff files. These files are typically shared via DropBox, and you will receive a link to download your images as your photo request is processed.
In the event you do not have a PDF copy of your order to attach with your image request, you may still email your image request to our Art Department by notating every item number for which you would like to receive a photo. Be sure to included whether your request is for jpeg images or hi-res tiff files.
New to Hanna’s Handiworks?
APPLY FOR YOUR FREE RETAILER ACCOUNT TODAY
Hanna’s Handiworks, LLC is a wholesale company, selling to the retail trade only. Registering for a retailer account is simple and free, but you will need to provide us with a copy of your business’s state, federal or international sales and use tax certificate, retail business license, reseller’s permit or FEIN to complete your registration. We do not require minimum opening orders or set requirements on reorders, but we do sell in minimum quantities specified per item, as well as in multiples of those minimums. For example: If the minimum quantity of an item is 6, you must order at least 6 pieces. If you would like more than 6 pieces, then you must order in multiples of 6; in this instance, 12, 18, 24 and so on. To learn more about registering for a retailer account or to apply now, click here.
HOW TO LOGIN TO SHOP
After your retailer account has been verified and approved, you will have immediate access to view our products’ pricing and sales information, browse our digital catalogs, update your account information, and buy from us online. If you need to reset your password, please follow the instructions found here.
HOW CAN I SHOP WITH HANNA’S IF I’M NOT A LICENSED RETAILER?
Hanna’s Handiworks operates a cash & carry Sample Store which is open to both our wholesale customers and the public. Our 4000-square-foot store is located within our Lee’s Summit, MO cave-complex location, adjacent to our home office and warehouse.
Items in our Sample Store are overstock, close-out merchandise or open cases, and generally priced below our already low, wholesale prices. In addition, we frequently run in-store specials. There are no minimum purchase requirements or opening amounts, and you may buy individual pieces or in complete assortments as available. Please note: Items in our Sample Store are not available for shipping or purchase online.
For more details or to plan a shopping trip to our Sample Store, click here.
VISIT US AT ONE OF OUR NATIONAL MARKET SHOW EVENTS!
Need a break from shopping online? Come visit us at one of our national market show events! We maintain permanent showrooms at market locations across the United States, including: Las Vegas, Dallas, Atlanta, Minneapolis and Kansas City. In addition to our permanent showrooms, we also maintain booth space during the Philadelphia Gift Show. To view our show calendar and make plans to attend any of these market or show events, please visit our Event Calendar for more information and links to show details.