Because we respect your right to privacy, Hanna's Handiworks, LLC has developed the following Privacy Statement.
This is the website of Hanna's Handiworks, LLC. We are physically located at our legal mailing address: 350 NW Space Center Drive, Lees' Summit, MO 64064. You may also contact us through our customer service email address, firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at (800) 899-7009 or (816) 373-3900.
Hanna's Handiworks, LLC is a wholesale-only company. Our website is secured using industry standards, and interested retailers who wish to order from Hanna's Handiworks, LLC may apply to be a customer. After your registration application is received, verified and approved, you may immediately place orders online. If you wish to order online, in our showrooms, by phone, fax or email, you must provide your business sales and use tax ID, county or city business license, or in some cases, your FEIN may be accepted.
Information We Collect
In order to better provide you with our services, we collect two types of information about our users: Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information. Our primary goal in collecting information from you is to provide you with a smooth, efficient and customized experience while using our website and services.
- Personally Identifiable Information: This refers to information that lets us know the specifics of who you are and with whom we are doing business. We do not collect any Personally Identifiable Information unless you voluntarily provide it to us. When applying for a Hanna's Handiworks account, we will need to collect your full name, email address, business name, business sales tax ID, business/mobile or alternate phone number, billing and shipping address(es), as well as certain statistical information in order to process your application and better serve your needs as a Hanna's customer. If you do not provide the information necessary for us to serve you or perform a particular request or activity in regards to your account, we may not be able to comply with your request.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information: This refers to information that does not by itself identify a specific individual or business entity. We gather certain information about our customers' site usage based on what web pages are visited and what products our customers are viewing and purchasing. This information is compiled and analyzed on both an account specific and aggregated basis. This information may include the Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) of the website you visited prior, which URL you go to next, what web browser you are using, and your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address.
Our Use and Disclosure of Your Information
We will primarily use your Personally Identifiable Information to provide our services to you, including:
- Notifying our customers on application approvals, order status and shipping information.
- Providing you with any requested information on your order or other company information.
- Announcing upcoming promotions, sending periodic electronic or physical mailings on new products, providing information on upcoming events, and other information we feel is of interest to our customers.
- Troubleshooting any problems or resolving disputes.
We do not sell, trade, or rent your Personally Identifiable Information to others. We will only disclose Personally Identifiable Information upon receipt of a court order, subpoena, or to cooperate with governmental or law enforcement officials as they perform or request lawful investigations or need to verify policies and programs governing website laws and to protect against misuse. We reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we believe in good faith to be unlawful.
If you do not wish to receive email, written correspondence, or telephone contact from our company, you may contact us via email, or by writing, or by calling to request that you be dropped from these lists at any time. This request will not affect communications regarding orders placed with us or information regarding these orders.
All credit card information is secured using a standard encryption technology. The encrypted data is transferred over FTPS and is stored at a secured site over SSL. For further security on all accounts, each registered customer can be provided with their own User ID and password. Even though we use encryption and updated technology to secure all information, no data transmission can be guaranteed 100% secure over the Internet or any wireless network.
We do not knowingly collect, use or disclose Personally Identifiable Information about visitors that are under 18 years of age.