JUNE 2019 SAMPLE STORE SWEEPSTAKES
OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
Hanna’s Handiworks, LLC, Sample Store Promotion (June 3, 2019 – June 21, 2019)
- Sweepstakes: June 2019 Sample Store Sweepstakes (herein also referred to as “Promotion”), opens at 8:30am CDT June 3, 2019 and closes at 12pm Noon on June 21, 2019.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Hanna’s Handiworks, LLC, 350 NW Space Center Drive, Lee’s Summit, MO 64064, (816) 373-3900, email@example.com. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and Regulations and the decisions and directives of the Sponsor, as it pertains to this Promotion, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission and processing of Entries and the overall administration of Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may be reached directly via email only at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period.
- Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older before the start of this Promotion Period. Sponsor and their respective parents, children, domestic partners, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win Prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, taxes and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- How to Enter: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Making a purchase or payment of any kind will not increase your chances or odds of winning. All Entrants must enter the Sweepstakes in person during the Promotion Period by filling out an Entry form in our store. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than 1 (one) Entry by using multiple/different addresses, identities, or any other method, will void Entrant’s Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any Prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth herein. All Entries must be submitted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Prize: 1 (one) Winner will receive 1 (one) 4th of July Gift Basket, which has an approximate retail value or “ARV” of $50 USD. Prize cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash, or otherwise substituted by Winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute Prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules and Regulations is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the Prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any Prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen Prize items. The random, qualifying Winning Entrant must pick the Prize up in person from: Hanna’s Handiworks Sample Store, located at 350 NW Space Center Drive, Lee’s Summit, MO 64064, within 10 days of notification or Prize will be automatically forfeited by Winner. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules and Regulations will result in forfeiture of the Prize.
- Winner Selection: The Winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted after 12pm Noon on June 21, 2019 upon Promotion Period end, by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
- Winner Notification: Winner will be notified by phone, using the phone number provided on the Entry slip of the Sweepstake’s Promotion Entry Form on June 21, 2019. Potential Winner must acknowledge and accept Prize Notification via a verbal response. Prize(s) not accepted and/or claimed within 10 days of Prize Notification, or by 9am CDT July 1, 2019 (whichever occurs first), risk being forfeited. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive, unattended or unmonitored phone number(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to acknowledge and accept Prize. Prize Winning Entrant must pick Prize up in person from: Hanna’s Handiworks Sample Store, 350 NW Space Center Drive, Lee’s Summit, MO 64064 within 10 days of Entrant’s acceptance of Prize, or Prize will be forfeited. The potential Prize Winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively known as “the Prize Claim Documents”). No substitution or transfer of a Prize including cash value is permitted except by Sponsor.
- Limitation of Liability: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and Prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining Prize(s) (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability or duty to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes, or availability of any network, media or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes in any form.
- Winner List/Official Rules: To obtain a copy of the Winner(s) List or a copy of these Official Rules and Regulations, send your written request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Hanna’s Handiworks, LLC, Attn: June 2019 Sample Store Sweepstakes, 350 NW Space Center Drive, Lee’s Summit, MO 64064. Requests for the names of the Winners and Official Sweepstakes Rules must be received no later than July 12th, 2019, approximately three weeks after the Promotion Period has ended.